A school can impose discipline under Title IX for incidents that occur within the school’s education program or activity, against a person within the United States. An education program or activity includes locations, events, or circumstances over which the school exercises substantial control over the respondent and the context in which the harassment occurs, and also includes any building owned or controlled by a student organization that is officially recognized by the school.
- Does Transgender Students’ Privacy Trump Parental Rights? A Legal Analysis
- Real Talk Podcast: COVID Slide with Dr. Erin Herbruck & Ali Weiss Trotter
- OCR Update: Cross-examination No Longer Required For Title IX Hearings
- 20 Online Resources For Parents of Special Needs Children in Ohio
- Susan Stone Named Education “Lawyer of the Year” By Best Lawyers® 2022