A respondent must be presumed not responsible. A respondent is entitled to a fair and equitable process. The burden of proof rests on the school.
- Real Talk Podcast: Overturning Roe v. Wade: Impact on College Students
- Social Media Pitfalls: How Offensive Social Media Posts Can Still Sink Battleships
- KJK Partners Susan Stone and Kristina Supler Discuss Due Process in Title IX Cases on Fraternity Foodie Podcast
- How to Repair Your Damaged Reputation
- Real Talk Podcast: Real Talk Conversations: Social Media Audit