A student is entitled to select an advisor of choice. In fact, the new regulations clearly state that a school may not limit the choice or presence of an advisor. Having a Cleveland Title IX lawyer serve as an advisor is important because that stakes are so high and Title IX cases have long-lasting consequences. A lawyer can assist with preparing the case to ensure that the student’s rights are fully protected and the relevant evidence is presented in a persuasive manner.
- A Visual Guide to the Title IX Investigation Process
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- Federal Court Rejects College of the Ozarks’ Request for Injunction Against Biden’s Executive Order Regarding Gender Identity
- This College’s COVID Tracking Program Could Serve as a Model for Future Pandemics
- Fighting Defamation: How Law Firms Identify Anonymous Internet Users