A student is entitled to select an advisor of choice. In fact, the new regulations clearly state that a school may not limit the choice or presence of an advisor. Having a Cleveland Title IX lawyer serve as an advisor is important because that stakes are so high and Title IX cases have long-lasting consequences. A lawyer can assist with preparing the case to ensure that the student’s rights are fully protected and the relevant evidence is presented in a persuasive manner.
- Real Talk Podcast: College Students Discuss the ‘Turkey Drop’ and Thanksgiving Breakup Stories
- Real Talk Podcast: What Parents Need to Know About Today’s Teens and Sex
- KJK Ready to Assist Students Involved in Hate Crimes on College Campuses
- It Starts in High School: NCAA Eligibility 2023
- Real Talk Podcast: The Current Digital Landscape