Historically, we represented respondents. However, in more recent years, our practice evolved to represent complainants and respondents given the demand for our services.
- A Visual Guide to the Title IX Investigation Process
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- Federal Court Rejects College of the Ozarks’ Request for Injunction Against Biden’s Executive Order Regarding Gender Identity
- This College’s COVID Tracking Program Could Serve as a Model for Future Pandemics
- Fighting Defamation: How Law Firms Identify Anonymous Internet Users