In order to determine whether you may have the ability to initiate litigation against your school, please call us to discuss your case further. Generally, in order to bring litigation at the conclusion of a campus Title IX proceeding, all administrative avenues (such as appeals) must be exhausted.
- Stone & Supler Discuss The Red Zone With LSU’s The Reville
- Does Transgender Students’ Privacy Trump Parental Rights? A Legal Analysis
- Real Talk Podcast: COVID Slide with Dr. Erin Herbruck & Ali Weiss Trotter
- OCR Update: Cross-examination No Longer Required For Title IX Hearings
- 20 Online Resources For Parents of Special Needs Children in Ohio