In order to determine whether you may have the ability to initiate litigation against your school, please call us to discuss your case further. Generally, in order to bring litigation at the conclusion of a campus Title IX proceeding, all administrative avenues (such as appeals) must be exhausted.
- A Visual Guide to the Title IX Investigation Process
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- Federal Court Rejects College of the Ozarks’ Request for Injunction Against Biden’s Executive Order Regarding Gender Identity
- This College’s COVID Tracking Program Could Serve as a Model for Future Pandemics
- Fighting Defamation: How Law Firms Identify Anonymous Internet Users