The new Title IX regulations have the effect of law and provide greater due process rights to all parties involved in campus Title IX proceedings. There are significant changes in the new regulations regarding the scope of campus Title IX policies and the processes used by schools when responding to Title IX complaints.
- Real Talk Podcast: How is Puberty Changing In Our Kids
- Real Talk Podcast: Signs Your Child Might Be Considering Suicide
- What Should You Do if Your Special Needs Child is Bullied?
- Real Talk Podcast: Shocking Information About Your Digital Privacy You Need To Know
- KJK’s Stone & Supler Client Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Former Dartmouth Classmate