The new Title IX regulations have the effect of law and provide greater due process rights to all parties involved in campus Title IX proceedings. There are significant changes in the new regulations regarding the scope of campus Title IX policies and the processes used by schools when responding to Title IX complaints.
- Does Transgender Students’ Privacy Trump Parental Rights? A Legal Analysis
- Real Talk Podcast: COVID Slide with Dr. Erin Herbruck & Ali Weiss Trotter
- OCR Update: Cross-examination No Longer Required For Title IX Hearings
- 20 Online Resources For Parents of Special Needs Children in Ohio
- Susan Stone Named Education “Lawyer of the Year” By Best Lawyers® 2022