The new Title IX regulations have the effect of law and provide greater due process rights to all parties involved in campus Title IX proceedings. There are significant changes in the new regulations regarding the scope of campus Title IX policies and the processes used by schools when responding to Title IX complaints.
- A Visual Guide to the Title IX Investigation Process
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- Federal Court Rejects College of the Ozarks’ Request for Injunction Against Biden’s Executive Order Regarding Gender Identity
- This College’s COVID Tracking Program Could Serve as a Model for Future Pandemics
- Fighting Defamation: How Law Firms Identify Anonymous Internet Users