We have been representing students in campus Title IX proceedings since the early days of implementation of the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter. We don’t have a specific “success rate” and would be incredulous of any statistic provided by a lawyer given the unique nature of Title IX cases. A successful outcome can be many things: winning a hearing, successfully negotiating information resolution, or navigating restorative justice.
- A Visual Guide to the Title IX Investigation Process
- Reputation Management Tactics: PR vs. Online Reputation Management vs. Content Removal
- Federal Court Rejects College of the Ozarks’ Request for Injunction Against Biden’s Executive Order Regarding Gender Identity
- This College’s COVID Tracking Program Could Serve as a Model for Future Pandemics
- Fighting Defamation: How Law Firms Identify Anonymous Internet Users