We have been representing students in campus Title IX proceedings since the early days of implementation of the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter. We don’t have a specific “success rate” and would be incredulous of any statistic provided by a lawyer given the unique nature of Title IX cases. A successful outcome can be many things: winning a hearing, successfully negotiating information resolution, or navigating restorative justice.
- Does Transgender Students’ Privacy Trump Parental Rights? A Legal Analysis
- Real Talk Podcast: COVID Slide with Dr. Erin Herbruck & Ali Weiss Trotter
- OCR Update: Cross-examination No Longer Required For Title IX Hearings
- 20 Online Resources For Parents of Special Needs Children in Ohio
- Susan Stone Named Education “Lawyer of the Year” By Best Lawyers® 2022